Join us at No Limits Fitness for
Hatha + Flow 200 Hour
Yoga Teacher Training Certification
Join Leilani and Natalie for one of the best 200 HR yoga trainings in Canada.
Our Hot and Hatha 200-hour Teacher Training courses offer the aspiring yoga teacher or serious student a solid foundation in the principals of yoga theory and practice within a supportive container. We bridge the ancient wisdom of yoga asana with a modern and thorough understanding of anatomy and physiology.
This accredited course, which qualifies participants for certification as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) through Yoga Alliance is now offered on a part time basis. This training also includes free ongoing mentoring for up to 3 months after graduation to ensure students start teaching right away if they choose to.
Perfect for those who want to teach both room temperature or hot yoga.
Provided in partnership with
Set a strong foundation for your practice and your teaching:
- Transform your understanding of standing poses and sun salutations through carefully crafted practices and asana labs
- Learn the foundational principles of teaching and cueing and get the “behind the scenes” skills you need to teach clearly and safely
- Learn the basics of peak pose sequencing, so that you can create fun, smart sequences
- Learn the history of yoga, and dig into one of the yoga tradition’s most important texts: the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali*
- Learn and apply the anatomy the shoulder, the hip, and breathing to the yoga practice.
Deepen your personal practice and build upon your teaching skills:
- Practice and teach more complex poses such as hip openers, hand balancing, backbends, and inversions
- Deepen your understanding of alignment through asana labs and practice teaching
- Learn more sophisticated cueing techniques and teaching skills, such as verbal assists and demonstrations
- Apply ancient yoga philosophy to real life challenges and experiences
- Practice and teach foundational pranayama and meditation techniques
- Apply an anatomical understanding of the foot, wrist, core, and spine to the yoga practice.
Begin to integrate your skills to teach professionally and confidently:
- Skillfully sequence a full-length class in multiple styles
- Continue to add more sophisticated cueing and teaching skills to your toolbox, such as hands on assists, theming and teaching multi-level classes
- Gain confidence as an entrepreneur through discussions on business and ethics
- Learn how to teach safely and skillfully in the heat
- Integrate pranayama and meditation techniques into your teaching
- Articulate your personal teaching mission and set your professional goals
- Practice teach and receive personalized feedback to hone your skills
Flexible 8 Week Schedule – 2021
Saturdays and Sundays, 8am-5pm
- September 11-12
- September 18-19
- September 25-26
- October 2-3
- October 9-10
- October 16-17
- October 23-24
- October 30-31
Flexible Tuition Options
Choose payments that work for you.
- One Time Payment – $3200
- 4 Monthly Payments – $825
- 6 Monthy Payments – $575
Fill out the form below. Once your application has been reviewed you will be contacted with payment options and further details.